Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It's been about a month since the last update. Just to let everyone know what is going on... the new plans seem to have been a success and everything is working great. There are huge changes coming into place in the next two weeks or so. (Everything for the better, don't worry). As always please leave your feedback or suggestions in the appropriate forum. We do look at them and even if we don't put your suggestions in right away we might at a later time.

Want to help us out?
Vote for us here:
ClickHereFree

Tell your friends :)

-Corey

n4tec

Reaction score
About voting for x10... we used to be among the Top 10 in April .. And we are not even in the top 20..

My sister is a lecturer at a certain university and i have told her to inform her students about x10.. :grin:

Last edited:

NewFuture

Reaction score
ill vote for x10 has many times a s needed its fantastic, you could include that in your ads?

Biggie

Reaction score
nforchange said:
About voting for x10... we used to be among the Top 10 in April .. And we are not even in the top 20..

It's okay, we're in the 25th position now. Last time I checked, like 6 months ago, we wern't even in the top 40. If more people vote, we'll be movin up. :grin:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah I have voted a lot! I will be voting more! Thanks for the news corey!

disneyaholic

Reaction score
I will try to help out by clicking the link. How often can we click it for it to count?

n4tec

Reaction score
disneyaholic said:
I will try to help out by clicking the link. How often can we click it for it to count?

when you x10 clickherefree page. then you should rate x10 performance and comment about it...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
disneyaholic said:
Not sure how often it counts... and they are secret updates ;)

-Corey

Conor

Reaction score
Yeah it's hard to keep a place on CHF. Constant support by clicking should help though :eek:riginal:

Articz

Reaction score
sounds exciting thx for the update corey cant wait for these 'secret' updates :D

Chirantha

Reaction score
X10hosting is THE BEST host I have ever seen. Belive me I have visited every single host that is on the web (I even have accounts) 2.5GB of space is just what I need for my Forums :laughing: 45GB of bandwidth is also greate!!! The only thing I what is some more MySQL databeases but 5 is good (I'm only useing 3 right now) I live in Sri Lanka web host is very very expenceve $0.5 for 5MB.

I like X10 but I am scaried because if x10 closes I'm dead :crying: :crying::crying:

Any way were can I vote for x10????? :crying: :crying:

N

Nathan

Just click the ads, or buy ads at very cheap prices via PayPal or the like.

X3r0X

Reaction score
Dewayne said:
If they are google ads, you shouldnt encourage members to click then, I think its against their TOS. But if not, keep it up :grin:.

One thing I didnt quite understand was you telling him to buy ads. Why would he need to buy ads? And buy ads from whom? As far as I can tell you can buy ads on the forums (10 000 impressions) for Points, not cash.... but im probably just thinking about it differently lol.

N

Nathan

X3r0X said:
Dewayne said:
If they are google ads, you shouldnt encourage members to click then, I think its against their TOS. But if not, keep it up :grin:.

One thing I didnt quite understand was you telling him to buy ads. Why would he need to buy ads? And buy ads from whom? As far as I can tell you can buy ads on the forums (10 000 impressions) for Points, not cash.... but im probably just thinking about it differently lol.

Buy network ad spots off Corey via PayPal or something.

chitwa

Reaction score
So how often should we click and review on CHF. x10 deserves some place high up on the CHF list!

Status
Not open for further replies.