Upload page - How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbah

Reaction score
Ok this might be a "not this forum" topic but you guys seem to have a good wealth of knowledge.

But, how would i code a or where can i get a html / php upload page that i can use to upload files to a folder on my server / site remotely (other than logging into cpanelx) ???

This would be a real hand specially when my site kicks off :)

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Bobbah said:
Ok this might be a "not this forum" topic but you guys seem to have a good wealth of knowledge.

But, how would i code a or where can i get a html / php upload page that i can use to upload files to a folder on my server / site remotely (other than logging into cpanelx) ???

This would be a real hand specially when my site kicks off :)

I believe file uploading scripts are forbidden on x10hosting servers; why not just upload via FTP?

Bobbah

Reaction score
FTP is a hassle with passwords and user names, i just thought i could simply have a page where i could upload files with eaze..

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Bobbah said:
FTP is a hassle with passwords and user names, i just thought i could simply have a page where i could upload files with eaze..

Try installing net2ftp...http://www.net2ftp.com/, then download and upload it to your account then you can go in there and upload the files.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
If you use it for your self, and don't let random people upload files, having an upload form that is *password protected* in some way is alright. (Something such as a file manager.. )

First of all though, do you know any PHP/HTML?

kryptonyte

Reaction score
What about an upload form that allows certain members of your site to upload files? I was just wondering because I have a upload form for members to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.