uploading problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

acelightningz7

Reaction score
i'm having a problem uploading bigger files. is there a file size limit? the files i was uploading could be too big (around 5mb to 15mb). weird thing is, each time, they stop at different finished percentages. o ya, everything below 1 mb works fine. :happy: thanks in advance! :laughing:

Goten X

Reaction score
There is no size limit, keeping that in mind the most you could upload is apporx. 2500 MB. If you are using the File Manager in cPanel, you can't upload any big files. To uoload file that you would say are bigger, use a FTP program, like FileZilla (I'm sorry I don't have a link). I hope that helps!

|GX

Matt

Reaction score
i think cute ftp is great. very fast. good for the larger files.

acelightningz7

Reaction score
thanks for the replies.:happy: i have cuteftp and it still shows errors, but i manage to get most of the files on after trying more than few times. thanks again.

Goten X

Reaction score
acelightningz7 said:
thanks for the replies.:happy: i have cuteftp and it still shows errors, but i manage to get most of the files on after trying more than few times. thanks again.

No problem, I'm glad I coul help. :grin:

BTW If you read my post MicrotechXP, you would have saw I said so use FileZilla. :laughing:

|GX

acelightningz7

Reaction score
did this turn into a FTP program discussion? lol anyways, i found why it was not going through most of the time. it was using one of the ports that my firewall blocks suspicious actions. i never would of thought of that until i attempted to install mcafee on another computer...AHHH! anyways, thanks again. :happy:

oab

Reaction score
Stupid firewalls, lol

btw, if you dont want to pay for ftp i use ACE ftp, its pretty descent.

Status
Not open for further replies.