uploading to my site

slimtam2

Reaction score
I am new to this site and have no clue as to how to upload content. can you please help? Thanks.

ctyrd

Reaction score
I am new to this site and have no clue as to how to upload content. can you please help? Thanks.
To get better help post your domain name?

Hosting control panel menu: Account Manager >> System info & Files >> File Manager.

File Manager icon menu: Upload files.

upload.jpg

Last edited:

slimtam2

Reaction score
Thanks. In trying to get a new page to show, I deleted my old page and accidentally deleted my index folder. As a result, I'm now getting a 403 Forbidden error. Is there anyone who can help me restore that folder?

Prior to this, I was trying to add new pages to my site. I could see the the initial site and page content. However, when I added a new html and CSS file, the new content would NOT show. What am I missing? How do I get it to show each page or do I have to remove what I had before?

ctyrd

Reaction score
Thanks. In trying to get a new page to show, I deleted my old page and accidentally deleted my index folder. As a result, I'm now getting a 403 Forbidden error. Is there anyone who can help me restore that folder?

Prior to this, I was trying to add new pages to my site. I could see the the initial site and page content. However, when I added a new html and CSS file, the new content would NOT show. What am I missing? How do I get it to show each page or do I have to remove what I had before?

What is the domain?

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
if you look in > my files > trash bin. you should see a bunch of files.
if you created the .htaccess thats in the cgi-bin that usually belongs in public_html