!!!URGENT!!! About abuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahow1

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is NaHoW. I neber who used my ip got kicked for 'fraud' and I'll users in my household who use the sime ip also got kicked. Let me explain what happend

1. Kraze_T comes online. We began talking about the deal.
2. Kraze_T send me the credits. I go to PayPal and send the money to Kraze_T. I'm a free user at PayPal so I have to wait a little while for transfer to be completed.
3. I go affline because the deal is completed and I needed it to eat
4. When I get online 30 minutes later I see that Corey himself has banned me.

What happend? Kraze_T told the admin that I was frauding, which I swear absolutely isn't true.

I know I may not do this, but I have no other ways to contact the administrators.

I hope you guys believe me. Please help me. I aint doing anything wrong. If you ight have any questions: My MSN is simonallais1@hotmail.com and I will be online for the next two hours

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
What was your old account name?

nahow1

Reaction score
NaHoW is mine
Metalboy64 is my friends

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Send me a screen shot of your Paypal account with the initiated transfer.

corey@x10hosting.com

I really do not believe you on this, as you were talking to yourself in the thread. Why would you post asking someone in your same household a question instead of asking them?

nahow1

Reaction score
I already canceled the transfer as you could read
Edit:
Look, I'm a very active member I had 200+ posts in three months and I really don't want to lose my account, so I wouldn't be that stupid. I had a conversation with the guy who reported me and he didn't wan't to help me because he found that I shouldn't of gone offline to go eat.

BTW. Corey normally you should have received a PM from a friend of mine

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I already canceled the transfer as you could read
Edit:
Look, I'm a very active member I had 200+ posts in three months and I really don't want to lose my account, so I wouldn't be that stupid. I had a conversation with the guy who reported me and he didn't wan't to help me because he found that I shouldn't of gone offline to go eat.

BTW. Corey normally you should have received a PM from a friend of mine

Shouldn't it still show a canceled transaction in the history?

nahow1

Reaction score
and:

Because of safety reason I've transfered my account balance of PayPal to another account because I don't want that guy to try something with PayPal lke he did here.
Edit:
Shouldn't it still show a canceled transaction in the history?

No, it doesn't
Edit:
I really don't know what I have to do now. I hope the adminstrators can help me.

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Actually, you can't even cancel a payment. I sent money just to a friend, and there is no cancel link anywhere to be seen

nahow1

Reaction score
Yes, but i haven't linked a Credit card to it because I don't have one, so when you don't link a card you get more restrictions. Please help further

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, but i haven't linked a Credit card to it because I don't have one, so when you don't link a card you get more restrictions. Please help further

So how did you cancel the payment?

I payed with my paypal funds, and there sure are no cancel link:

Untitled-1-8.jpg

nahow1

Reaction score
I hope it is. I asked to cancel so. Else I lost the money and the credits

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Can you show the ticket then (were you canceled the payment)?

Last edited:

nahow1

Reaction score
If this get solved I just discovered a big bug in this system:

If a user reports a user that didn't do anything,then the user who didn't do anything just get banned and is not able to send feedback. Unless you make another account and break the rules again

Scott

Reaction score
Just thought I'd like to leave what I thought...

I run a small business online, we use paypal as our main payment system, You cannot cancel a payment once it's started, PayPal will not cancel it either, You have to use there claim resolution system and it takes about 45 days.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

If a user reports a user that didn't do anything,then the user who didn't do anything just get banned and is not able to send feedback. Unless you make another account and break the rules again

An IP ban bans everyone with that IP. As I understand, both you and him had the same IP

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score

Hello I asked you a question, would you like to answer it or not? You appear to be digging your own grave as they say.

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
And one more thing: It was metalboy64 that should have sent the money, so then why do you go in and pay the money for him?

nahow1

Reaction score
Allright first, I canceled the transfer by cllicking request money and entering the email

Second, Metalboy64 is my neiber and m best friend which now has problems with his computer, that's why he's coming to my house to read email and other stuf. So for some reason me, NaHoW, who didn't do anything go banned two and that probably is because we are using the same IP
Edit:
BTW. Metalboy64 is sitting next to me right now

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
So why did you try to pay Kraze_T when it was your friend that should pay him?

nahow1

Reaction score
I didn't try to pay him, my friend was. I didn't said I payed him, with the I person I mean my friend who is sitting next to me, but isn't holding th ekeyboard
Edit:
Common please somebody believe me and help me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.