URGENT: PROBLEMS WITH X10 EMAIL

gruposabemas

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm trying to use x10 email, but, when trying to send an email to the account, Outlook sends this message:

Reason: [{LED=450 4.4.312 DNS query failed [Message=ErrorRetry] [LastAttemptedServerName=onlinegruposabemas.x10.bz] [AM0EUR02FT068.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com 2024-09-01T12:17:33.323Z 08DCC5AE0C67196D]};{MSG=ErrorRetry};{FQDN=onlinegruposabemas.x10.bz};{IP=0.0.0.0};{LRT=9/1/2024 12:16:33 PM}]. OutboundProxyTargetHostName: onlinegruposabemas.x10.bz

I need to send emails from my MS organization to x10, and viceversa.

Please help!!

Last edited:

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You would have to contact MS for this. The MX record for your domain is pointing to them.

MX record for your domain points to onlinegruposabemas-x10-bz.mail.protection.outlook.com which means Microsoft is hosting emails for your domain based on your configuration.

gruposabemas

Reaction score
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I have tried creating another domain, not pointing to MS, and tried sending emails. Although the emails appear as sent in the SMTP log page, the email is not received (I have tried with a gmail account and an account inside my organization, and doesn't work). However, if I try sending an email to that account, Roundcube receives it. How can I make emails go out?

Last edited:

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I have tried creating another domain, not pointing to MS, and tried sending emails. Although the emails appear as sent in the SMTP log page, the email is not received (I have tried with a gmail account and an account inside my organization, and doesn't work). However, if I try sending an email to that account, Roundcube receives it. How can I make emails go out?
On the new domain, is SPF configured properly? is DKIM enabled? Is a DMARC record present? If at least one of these are missing or not configured correctly, can lead to other mail servers rejecting the message outright.

gruposabemas

Reaction score
Hi, the problem was with the DKIM, that wasn't enabled. Now email works properly. Thanks.

I GOT IT WORK!! THANKS A LOT! :)

Last edited: