used to be on lotus

Status
Not open for further replies.

zildjoms

Reaction score
hi everyone, so sorry for this post if it's a redundant one, but i just can't figure out what happened to my account. i used to be on lotus, but now my website ain't workin, and i can't find a thread to follow on the support forums about this now. uhm, if anyone can help me know what server i am on now and what its ip address is that would be a great help.

thanks so much again, hope no one's too inconveninenced by this. have a great day.

my website it romrs.net

zildjoms

Reaction score
thanks, but i tried logging-in at starka's cpanel but i can't with my current username and password.. uhm, any suggestions? thanks much

dlukin

Reaction score
You can try going to the Account Management Panel

https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php (sign in with Forum account name and password)

and changing/setting your password. When it asks for your password, it wants your current Forum password.

This sets Forum and cPanel passwords at the same time (to the same password).

Apparently, all the moving around messed up some of the cPanel passwords.

zildjoms

Reaction score
hm.. this is funny. i got the error: An error occurred attempting to process your request. Please try again momentarily. (Error Code DEADBEEF)

am using the same valid username and password to login to the forums (even to reply to this thread..)

maybe i'll just try again later? thanks so much, please keep me posted if ever

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

all's good now. thanks, followed all you said. awesome job!

Status
Not open for further replies.