VainSoft Media Services

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
It's not a bad site :) I think you should have more content and a smaller banner. You should make the text a bigger size and a better font. Finally, you should but some margins on your table.

Last edited:

Calipe

Reaction score
In my opinion, the header image is too tall. Try lowering its height. Also the letters are kind of small.

sunils

Reaction score
Nice site, but the header can be reduced a little bit. The color of the menu on mouse over doesnt suit it as it becomes invisible. Try changing the color.

lordtron

Reaction score
Well how about this. The header image stays that size for only the homepage and on all the sub-pages I use a small one.

The font is not that small, plus I don't want it to be huge or anything.

I don't have any color menus, unless you are talking about the Flash Menu I have under the header and if so, when you place your cursor over the button it goes to a dark red, not black or invisible just to let you know.

Thanks for your guys feedback. I will try to put that into my website.

I am thinking about reformatting my website, cause I think I could design it better and I think I should have the examples only on the right side, like I do on the homepage. Plus list the prices without having to click on another link to get to them.

sunils

Reaction score
Well how about this. The header image stays that size for only the homepage and on all the sub-pages I use a small one.

The font is not that small, plus I don't want it to be huge or anything.

I don't have any color menus, unless you are talking about the Flash Menu I have under the header and if so, when you place your cursor over the button it goes to a dark red, not black or invisible just to let you know.

Thanks for your guys feedback. I will try to put that into my website.

I am thinking about reformatting my website, cause I think I could design it better and I think I should have the examples only on the right side, like I do on the homepage. Plus list the prices without having to click on another link to get to them.
I know it is dark red. could have used some brighter color so that every one knows it.

lordtron

Reaction score
Yeah I can make it a brighter red, that would be no problem at all....Anything else you think needs a tune up?

FalseHope

Reaction score
Uh, yeah, nice site like everyone has said, pretty simple, the banner looks fine to me.

lordtron

Reaction score
Yeah, but I think its to simple at the moment. But don't get me wrong, I don't want it to be crazy complex. I just think it needs something to get people to want to view it even more than I do right now.