Validating my Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afterburn

Reaction score
Hello there people, my name is Afterburn (Oscar too), and I saw your website that offers free webhosting and I wanted to reserve some space for my webdesign site that I will be creating/created. And well I received my email concerning the daily lottery and I wanted to know why the link isn't working. I get an error page saying:

Error: You must follow a valid link to this page.

If you guys can help, please do so.

Afterburn

Reaction score
No I did not enter the bypass, im sorry, is there anyway I can enter the bypass now?

Bazor

Reaction score
Yes. Just re-register and use the bypass code. :D

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Afterburn, have you entered a bypass code and had it successfully create your account yet?

k12onos

Reaction score
err, guys i have asked here in pre-signup forum.

what if i dont use the bypass code ?

and re creating account is not good. since ur desired subdomain will say already been used.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
k12onos said:
err, guys i have asked here in pre-signup forum.

what if i dont use the bypass code ?

and re creating account is not good. since ur desired subdomain will say already been used.

Well, if you didn't use a bypass code then you were automatically entered in the lottery. If by the next day you don't receive an email, you didn't win the lottery. Therefore you can resubmit your info (since the account wasn't created) and re-enter in the lottery.

However, if you want a guaranteed account creation, you can get a bypass code and enter it when necessary during the signup process. The bypass code will guarantee your account creation; however, if the validation link / account info do not work, then read this thread: http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=17399

Status
Not open for further replies.