videos loading from the site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Ok im working on getting videos to load off the site its self..heres the code

Code:
<div align=center>
<p><embed SRC=http://www.apexdesign.x10hosting.com/vids/judgedate.wmv WIDTH=400 HEIGHT=300 AUTOPLAY=true CONTROLLER=true LOOP=false ></p>
</div>

now mabey its cause im lookin in the html editor on my computer but the movie wont play. I have the controller button donw there but when i hit play nothing happins...am i missing some thing in the code? I mean i got .swf files working..

lilleece06

Reaction score
I love your site, but Im sorry I dont know, it seems as if your Url doesn't work.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
ok well i uplloaded it on my other host...and it works fine. my firend said the reason why it wont work is cause of the x10 hosting...is there some way i can get this fixed?

F

Faizan

u forgot tha quotes...here iam goin to re-write it foe u:
<div align=center>
<p><embed SRC="http://www.apexdesign.x10hosting.com/vids/judgedate.wmv" WIDTH=400 HEIGHT=300 AUTOPLAY=true CONTROLLER=true LOOP=false ></p>
</div>

Chris

Reaction score
I know this is off subject but you don't have ads on your website.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Chris said:
I know this is off subject but you don't have ads on your website.
i have one on the bottom, iv been working on trying to get the little fucker on the top...One of the skins i have can put the ad on the top, but im trying to work with teh codeing

Faizan-Still dosnt work..

Last edited:

Maurice

Reaction score
Skyline4life said:
i have one on the bottom, iv been working on trying to get the little fucker on the top...One of the skins i have can put the ad on the top, but im trying to work with teh codeing

Faizan-Still dosnt work..

Try doing it with a WYSIWYG editor, and don't swear ;).

Phantompyro

Reaction score
If your using ftp right click and change the chmod, in the file manager click the file and in the top right corner you will see change permissions click that and then you can change them.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Phantompyro said:
If your using ftp right click and change the chmod, in the file manager click the file and in the top right corner you will see change permissions click that and then you can change them.

nope nothing.

Phantompyro

Reaction score
hmm well when i went to that link (for the video) i got
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /vids/judgedate.wmv on this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.