Virtual Air Jamaica - Web Designer Needed

stunna

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I am the CEO of Virtual Air Jamaica, http://www.iflyvajm.com/ . We are in need of a web designer because our last one resigned(We are not sure why). This is a free job, we have no money so if theres anybody out there who has the time and is kind enough to offer there services free please do. We already have a login system and an application system called Vabase which we bought. You can find out more about that system at: http://www.vabase.com/ . This is our plan for the website:
Siteidea.png

stunna

Reaction score
It looks hot but is there anybody here that can make it for us for free?

oo7josh

Reaction score
I'd be willing to take a crack at it...but i wont be able to make the graphics as good, ill do it for free to, but for a good look you need a graphics designer...may i recommend Kraze_t... he charges x10 points, and you don't seem to have too many...just PM me the details...and if i can't get it... i'll ask some of my friend and teachers to help me out... i'm curently taking a web design course... its finishing up...so i have a pretty good base...

stunna

Reaction score
Ok anybody else wants to give it a try as the designer because josh hasnt replied. Heres the new idea my graphic designer came up with for our site:
vajmhome.png

port5900

Reaction score
Jeez my eyes my eyes!
First thing is you dont need those colors every place on the site
second too much jets all over the place. every one who is going to your
web site pretty much knows what you guys do, I will let you get away with one jet but not 20. and to all designers out there never put red on blue or blue on red unless you know what your doing

-carnage-

Avalanche

Reaction score
Hi!

Stunna, could you please specify the details more exactly? A very rough draft of the website (sitemap). Which parts/sections of it are done. What must be done, coding or only tracing? Which environment is the website based on?

I may lend you a hand, that design is easy to reproduce (the first one, second one needs a lot of polishing and color correction). It depends, though, on the ammount of work required.

If you dont feel comfortable with posting such sensitive information directly on the forums, feel free to PM me.