visit my site

pradipkamu

Reaction score
Welcome friends, I am mobile.exofire.net's owner and i want you to review my site and post the suggestions regarding it. we are trying hard to upload the information about various mobile games as well as mobile softwares .Site is still in development stages we are working hard to launch full version of this site and we hope this site will be operational by the end of this month . so I want you to view my site and tell me your reviews about it.

After your useful posting i have modified my total web appereance and added about two thousand of games

please Visit http://www.mobile.exofire.net/general.html
</A itxtvisited="1">

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
There are several things that you should keep in mind:

First of all, where are you acquiring these games that you are distributing? Did you make them yourself? If you downloaded them from another website, may they be free or paid, you are breaching their copyright. The original owner of these games is the only person permitted to distribute these games unless they have granted you express permission.

Additionally, if these games are in fact copyrighted by another person, you are also in breach of the Terms of Service of x10Hosting as well, as you are not permitted to host and distribute copyrighted material from your hosting account. The one and only reason you may use your space to store files is if the files hosted have an immediate relationship with your website, and are all your original work.

In the case that these games are your own work, shouldn't you include instructions on how to apply these games to a mobile phone? The screen resolutions for mobile phones differ depending on the brand and model of the phone. You should include which phone(s) these games are compatible with, and how to actually get them onto your phone (as many people don't have a connection cable and software, or do not know how to use Bluetooth file transfer).