Visual Basic for Free?

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
Ok well I have a class coming up in visual basic, I wanted to know if there is a free, yet legal way i can get my hands on a copy of visual basic. For instance I want to know if it is legal to redistribute the BETA version of Visual Studio 2005. Can anyone help me with this?

moparfan90

Reaction score
i dont know. but with the BETA thing i would go to microsoft and look at some of the faq's for that and if you can find anytihng then email support

moparfan90

Reaction score
i have no idea what that is... what language is it in and what is i used for??

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
well is the express edition any different from the visual basic if i got visual studio? I will be needing this for school so I don't really wanna get the express edition if its not gonna have all the functions.

moparfan90

Reaction score
i dont think you can get the full thing for free. well you can still get it but not legaly..

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
oooo ok, well thanks anyway for the help. Hopefully my school can give me a copy or something when that starts.

shunzone

Reaction score
vb at schools is easy, don't waste time at home doing projects and stuff. in class time is more than enough

dumbedout

Reaction score
vb sux a huge lot. maybe i'm just not good enough, but man what a crappy language

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
lol school vb is easy? good im taking a lot of honors this year and i was hoping it wouldn't be a problem...