Want to change from free to paid hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

glen290

Reaction score
As per title really..

I have just signed up for a paid hosting plan and want to move my forum from the free hosting I have (bowl-northwest) to paid (tenpinforums).

How do i go about getting this organised ?

:dunno:

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
I can do it, I am going to go ahead and create the paid account, and transfer the account over. I will post back when I am done.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Account moved, you should have received a welcome email with your new account details.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
It seems your domain is not setup correctly, it currently resolves to 72.1.201.156 and it should point to 74.63.192.50 either update the A record with your current domain host, or set it to our servers, ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com for the nameservers.

glen290

Reaction score
Well that sort of explains why i cant do anything, So have changed all 3 on my domain host, where do i need to change my forwarding to now ?

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
the IP of skyy, the server your paid account is on is 74.63.192.50 If you need to login to cPanel, until the domain resolves, you can use http://skyy.x10hosting.com:2082 with your paid account login details

Last edited:

glen290

Reaction score
Hi Russ, i wanted to do a full backup of everything on my free account as i screwed up the files on my new paid account, but i cant get in to the cpanel now, any chance of moving it accross for me again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.