Was i really suspended for that??

Status
Not open for further replies.

blade

Reaction score
Hey guys im not getting mad or anything but if i was suspended having this list of songs on my site then reallly need to let your staff no that stuff like this inst copy right protected for instance can someone who suspended my account clarify this was all that was in my dj folder.

1.DJ Blade airwave v miracle v revolution.mp3 ( i made this mix)
2.DJ blade prophet v jacks house.mp3 (i made this mix)
3.DJ-BLADE-tomcraft ft heaven v 99.9.mp3 ( i made this mix)
4.DJ-RABBIE FLY WIF HIP HOP.mp3 ( my m8 who basically lives down the street)
5.R n B mix.mp3 ( his name was dj geardy he lives round the corner from me)
6.dj blade ft missy and joe inferno.mp3 ( another mix thats i made )

Now when my account got unsuspended last night it hit me i didnt have any copyrightprotected mucsic in that tunez folder at all so were was the warez that it was put so bluntly by Dewayne, when it wasnt even warez , copyright protected in the first place........

Ino you guys have a job to do as do i but that basically wasnt fair at all, my site was down a maximum of 9-10 hours and i didnt do a thing rong. Im not looking for an apologie just an answer as to why i was suspended yesterday.

Thanks

-DJ

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
In #6 there, where you say "missy and joe" are those people you know?

blade

Reaction score
joe inferno is a dj witch i mixed his song with missie eliots but see i made the mix so its a mix of there songs corey m8 :D

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
As far as I know using samples from copyrighted works is still not allowed. So without permission from missy elliot I don't believe you can use it publicly. I'll try to find out for sure though.

-Corey

blade

Reaction score
Thanks lol.., so corey any progress on that or should i just remove it ..?

masterchief3k

Reaction score
Just don't have any songs on your website basically, this is when things get a little hectic...MIDI's should be fine though...or things from newgrounds.com...get a radioblog, i donno much but they host it, and they allow u to put songs on there .but not totally sure...i think a radioblog may work nonetheless...since its not hosted ON x10's servers.

blade

Reaction score
Thank you auvee lol yeah anyword back ? anyway auvee if you can, corey maybe could you please remove my account....dont worry lol it aint because of this incident guys, my friend went and bought a server a month ago and took him a while to get it configured and now he's hosting my site. Though i must say the service and technical support here has been outstanding espcially for a free service and a greatly apreciate the help ive espcially put some of you guys through as you all no ive pm'ed you all a few times lol but yeah im good and would really just be wasteing valueble space on you guys if i cheated you like that, so please do take care and thank you again for hosting me as it was a pleasure :D.

Though please before you guys remove my account could you please wait at least one hour so i can get what i need from the forums and stuff as it took time to write a few of the main things out, if thats even possible, thanks all the same anyway.

Il still come on here and help with some problems that a few are having :D if thats not a problem.

-DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.