We Need Websites To Advertise On

mycashcow

Reaction score
ATTN: Forum Members

We want to pay you to host 5-second audio ads on your website.

http://ppp.mycashcowbiz.com

"Television’s viewing audience is spending 4 times longer online than watching television. Big advertisers are spending less money with big TV networks because TV commercials are becoming less and less effective."

For a limited time you have the ability to partner with these big advertisers like HBO, Harley-Davidson & Taco Bell and they are willing to pay you on 100% of your website traffic… NO CLICKS REQUIRED.

I have discovered a new innovation that will allow any web site owner to make money on every single visitor to their website with NO ACTION required from the visitor.

Billions of dollars are being spent this very minute by over 66,000 advertisers that want to partner with you to help them get their message in front of televisions “former” viewing audience.

You might want to stop what you are doing for just a moment and read this: http://ppp.mycashcowbiz.com

Edited ( Added ) : http://www.sellingppp.com

Last edited by a moderator:

kajasweb

Reaction score
I'm interested.. Can you please tell me more details about this?

- Audio Ads.. in what way... Flash Banner with Audio? or Something else?
- How do you pay? CPM basis???
- US Only or International Traffic Allowed?

mycashcow

Reaction score
I'm interested.. Can you please tell me more details about this?

- Audio Ads.. in what way... Flash Banner with Audio? or Something else?
It's a JAVA script you place on your website
- How do you pay? CPM basis???We will pay either by PayPal or paper check mailed to your address on file. All checks will be issued in US currency so you must have the ability to convert this currency in your country.
- US Only or International Traffic Allowed?Anyone in the world can earn by running PPP ads. Currently only ads served in the English language are available. Make sure and place PPP ads only on English speaking websites.

Please see above and I suggest you visit : http://pppsell.mycashcowbiz.com/ and give it a good read. It should fully explain what we are about. There is also an extensive FAQ page available at the top right of this page as well. ;)

mycashcow

Reaction score
You're welcome. If you have any more questions I will do my best to answer them here for you, but I think the website should answer most concerns.

Palito

Reaction score
I'm interrested in Ur offer.
I would like to be paid in x10hosting Credits!
Is this possible?

mycashcow

Reaction score
im confused about this website.

you provided the link - http://pppsell.mycashcowbiz.com/
this page is also at - http://www.sellingppp.com/

and the sign up seems to be branded with yet another company

You are correct. Both addresses will lead to the same page. There are probably hundreds of other partner members like myself who are promoting this company and building their networks on the internet under different URL's. But ultimately we all represent the same company. Hope that helps clear up the confusion...
Edit:
I'm interrested in Ur offer.
I would like to be paid in x10hosting Credits!
Is this possible?

Sorry, but I believe the only payment method is through Paypal. This company is not affiliated with x10Hosting.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
This is interesting... thanks for the cool info!

jacksing

Reaction score
well the url you provided is masking the real site url (the url doesent change when you go to other pages)

www.sellingppp.com however does not do this.

you wouldn't be hiding a referal id or anything would you caus that would be against the rules of the forum

mycashcow

Reaction score
well the url you provided is masking the real site url (the url doesent change when you go to other pages)

www.sellingppp.com however does not do this.

you wouldn't be hiding a referal id or anything would you caus that would be against the rules of the forum

o Referal links are OK as long as a non-referal link is provided.

Guess you have beat me to the punch. Thanks for the save... ;)

admintwo

Reaction score
he can have a refeeral site there too....you have to post anon referral tooo........Don't forget..or you might get a warning and...

Bye Bye From x10 Hosting.

woops didn't read the post before mine (Disreguard this)

Last edited:

Eric@TLG

Reaction score
pm an admin or someone who could do it for you. btw thanks for the info.

QuwenQ

Reaction score
This is quite possibly the WORST ad idea ever.

I want to open up Firefox, crank up my volume, and blast Aqua. I do NOT want Lene interrupted every site I go to to listen to an ad right over my music! Or even with no music, if the volume's up I don't want to be scared to hell because of some random ad for Taco Bells.

This is even worse then auto-playing music. At least you have a CHANCE that you might like the song, and I thought that THAT was the most annoying thing ever. Now audio ads?

All of this could be solved with a PLAY BUTTON. I don't know about you, but if I saw a play button, I would happily pause the music and turn down the volume a little to play it and give the site owner a bit of money. Hell, I'd probably even sign up for it. A small play button wouldn't take up that much screen real estate.

But when this comes out on Feb. 1st, if it ever plays on any website I go on, I will immediately close the site before the ad finishes playing and add the site to my auto-block list, which won't even let the site load again for me.

This is quite possibly the most horrible idea ever.

Last edited:

admintwo

Reaction score
lol that is waht he said that doesn't go where it is supposed to go....and I doubt he is hiding a referral ID.......and he says if you go to the site......you will see what its about....

No I doubt he is doing anything bad on forums....and I doubt he is not allowed to advertise he site :)

Yea thats what he is doing right now....advertising his site.....Last Time I checked that is allowed.....

Yea.... just trying to help you out cashcow :)

Most of that was to jacksing.

Last edited:

mycashcow

Reaction score
A FREE report is now available for download on how to get top search engine ranking. All I ask is you sign up for my free ezine and view this opportunity.

Don't worry, I won't bombard you with crap emails either. ;)

Please visit here to get the report. :biggrin: