Weather Site

LHVWB

Reaction score
It's got some okay content, but it looks really dull.
You could add some colour to your template, grey is very depressing.

Also you should try and set a minimum height for your sidebar, it looks kinda weird having it resize every time you change pages.

Daniel S

Reaction score
It is lacking in colour and layout and not much content on the home page.

i would give it 4/10

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
A good place to start, but it could do with expanding.

=> I say this all the time, but your site _needs_ a logo. It could be something basic, for example a hurricane would be brilliant for your site's content.

=> As above, set a fixed height for you links. It really looks a bit odd with it keep changing height.

=> Change the font. Times New Roman is a bit depressing, it seems too traditional. I personally like sans-serif, but you choose what you like most.

=> Make sure it validates! There's standards for the web that tell you whether the code you've written works. http://validator.w3.org/ is the site you need.

As I said above, you've got a good start, but a bit of work left. Graphics would work wonders.

sunils

Reaction score
Lot more graphics needs to be included. The color combination is not nice. Will give 4/10.

Dan

Reaction score
4/10 as well. Needs lot more color, lots more! Could do with some graphics and make yourself a logo! Maybe a hurricane, a sun, a cloud or blurred together or something. Also change the font, Times New Roman is kind of old, change even just to Arial or something.