Webdesign[finished]

nightscream

Reaction score
Ok this is my previous webdesign but it's finished. Tell me what you think, also comment my drop down menu.
The logo in the banner is just a quick example.

menu closed

menu open

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
I like the layout (nice color scheme, too). But what's the reason having both the tabs for links and also a menu drop-down box that are not very far apart?

nightscream

Reaction score
the tabs are for the green part, to have the new things or some information about and the other menu is to change the white or do you think it's better to only use the tabs

gradientz

Reaction score
That's a nice green, professional style too. Maybe you can add a title on the header, or a little more art. Good job.

Sohail

Reaction score
It's quite nice. You know that lorem Ipsum text that comes up on all templates, where does it come from? :/

deadimp

Reaction score
That's an extremely clean and sleek looking design... I dare say it's almost sexy.

You know that lorem Ipsum text that comes up on all templates, where does it come from? :/
Just find yourself a lorem ipsum generator.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
It is nice design.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Lorem Ispum is just dummy text, so your website doesn't look with out text and you don't have to come up with a lot of writing...

nice design though. love the green and black colours, nice scheme

Dan

Reaction score
Very Good Design!! I'm jealous....

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Lorem Ispum is just dummy text, so your website doesn't look with out text and you don't have to come up with a lot of writing...

nice design though. love the green and black colours, nice scheme
better explanation:
http://lipsum.com/ said:
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English