Webmail horde and squirrel mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

holeepassion

Reaction score
I had set up my webmail with horde. I have not been able to access it as with other people. I was able to receive mail previously at least with horde.

Now, when I click on squirrel mail, all I get is the mail delivery failed:returning message to sender.

Could anybody tell me how to fix this please ?

I have tried the autoresponder also testing my simple subscription page. I have not received anything yet after like 15-20 minutes.

Thank you

Al
Holeepassion.com administrator ...
Edit:
I had set up my webmail with horde. I have not been able to access it as with other people. I was able to receive mail previously at least with horde.

Now, when I click on squirrel mail, all I get is the mail delivery failed:returning message to sender.

Could anybody tell me how to fix this please ?

I have tried the autoresponder also testing my simple subscription page. I have not received anything yet after like 15-20 minutes.

Thank you

Al
Holeepassion.com administrator ...

I am using contact@holeepassion.com mail. Is there an issue with this ?
Edit:
By the way, my previous emails have not shown in squirrelmail .. why is that ? how do I access all the emails again that I could see in my Horde ???

Is there a special set up I have to do ?

Cheers
Edit:
is the email login the same as the c panel ??? I cannot work it out. I am logged out from c panel too. I cannot login now !

Could it be reset please ???

Thanks

Thanks for reading my email promptly
Best regards

Alexson

http://www.holeepassion.com

Best Healthy You Naturally and through Spirituality

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.