Website Access Extremely Slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

sollerti

Reaction score
Hello,

the access to my free-hosting website is currently extremely slow. I am not sure if this is a temporary issue while everything gets set back to normal, or whether this will be a more permanent situation.

Just wanted to get some feedback on this situation.

Thank you for your help and also for taking care of the whole "server down" situation so swiftly.

Last edited:

sollerti

Reaction score
Quick updated. The load times are still very very sluggish. Last time I got the following message when trying to load my page:

The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.

Not sure if there is something in the set-up of my account specifically that would make it go faster. Before the servers went down the load times were more than acceptable. Now the browser even times-out, and is unnable to get any information.

Any thoughts, any help from the admins?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
As you are aware there is a lot of work happening with the free servers which can cause some occasional temporary sluggishness or even brief periods of down time. Issues related to server migrations will clear up once all the work is done. Based on my personal experience with the free servers, they were generally trouble free when staff was not performing maintenance. However, even during periods when no work is being done on the free servers, you need to understand that the free hosting servers are heavily loaded with accounts and subject to a lot of abuse, all of which will make them run slowly every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.