Website completely not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdog13

Reaction score
I have waited for a week to see if this problem goes away, bit it hasnt. My site isnt working at all. No matter how many attemps i make, my site comes up with, PHP:BB: Critical Error, could not connect to database. Any help?
Edit:
Oh and I cant log into my CPanel either.

Last edited:

bdog13

Reaction score
Thanks, I think thats the problem, but I cant log in to my CPanel either, I go to my site's CPanel login which is still the domain name followed by :2082 isnt it? And then when I go to log in with my correct details because Ive done it before so I know its the right username and password, but it says incorrect username or password.

bdog13

Reaction score
Thanks, I have a request pending for PHP Version 2 (Intermediate). So I should get back to you within 24 hours to tell you how it went.;)

bdog13

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I now have PHP V2 and I will check if it all works good and i'll get back to you.
Edit:
Thats weird. I requested for PHP V2, got it, but I still can't log in to CPanel! Any other reasons it could be doing that?
Edit:
Please help guys! Live support isn't up, i've emailed support@x10hosting.com, and I've not been able to access my site for nearly 3 weeks! I would absolutely love any help at all and will add to the rep of everyone who posts on this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.