Website down Cpanel offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfagassiz

Reaction score
So I went down around the 15th like a lot of ppl did due to a hdd failure. Ive submitted a ticket been told to hang in there it will be fixed. Waited and submitted another ticket with pretty much the same response. Is anyone else still down at all? How much longer do I have to wait?

When I log in it shows:

Apache HTTP
serviceOffline.gif

MySQL
serviceOnline.gif

Exim
serviceOffline.gif

cPanel
serviceOffline.gif

FTP
serviceOffline.gif

Disk-Space Allotment:Error MB

Bandwidth Allotment:Error MB

Warning: Division by zero in /home/corey/public_html/includes/page_parts/account_main.php on line 165

Warning: Division by zero in /home/corey/public_html/includes/page_parts/account_main.php on line 166

I would love some help or a good status update, something better than " we are working on the problem bear with us"

Thank you

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I have the same problem. It s because of server work that the staff are doing at the moment. You'll just have to wait it out. Its been down all day, but I'm hoping all services will be back online by tomorrow. Corey said on the 30/12/08 that it would be done within a week, so at the very worst, you'll have to wait a few more days.

bfagassiz

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply... have you been down this whole time or has ur site been up since the hdd failure? I have been down since the 15th of Dec, and it just seems like a really long time to be down.

sa_jinx

Reaction score
my site went down around the 29th:dunno: maybe 5 days after i even set it upi havent had ftp access since the 27th....gotta wait it out though:rant2:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.