Website down , moving right now or .?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unbox71

Reaction score
hello , my website went down and I think that account going to be suspended, right ?

accesing my site Im getting :

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:
webmaster@zzz.aaa.cccIt may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:
  • The IP address has changed.
  • There has been a server misconfiguration.
  • The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

Note: Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.
About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at www.cpanel.net. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site.
About Apache HTTP Server:

The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the world's web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry.

Kinight40

Reaction score
If you can provide the domain, I can get one of the server people to fix that. But in the likely case it is NOT a server issue, follow these instructions just to be safe.

1. In windows XP, go to run and type in cmd
In Vista & 7, type in cmd.exe and right click it, push Run as Administrator
2. Type in ipconfig /flushdns
3. Revisit your webpage.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
This is not an issue which is going to be resolved by clearing browser cache or flushing dns.
Kinight40: I can get one of the server people to fix that.
Not sure how you plan to get the "server people" to look at at it, but I am able to get staff to look at the problem.

Escalating

Status
Not open for further replies.