Website down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zidmlp88

Reaction score
Hi there,

My website is currently experiencing extreme lag and, more recently, downtime. Starting about an hour and a half ago, my website started lagging immensely, sometimes taking up to 5 minutes to load a page. In the last half an hour or so, it's been going down with around every second page I go to, along with the message "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

I have also had some pages telling me that the site could not connect to the MySQL databases, although these have become less frequent.

My hosting server is stoli, and my website address is http://zidmlp.x10.bz/

Anyone know anything about this?

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Alright- it just fixed itself. Isn't that funny?

:/

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I just suspended someone who had a script that went haywire and maxed out the server. The load is dropping rapidly again, it should start responding better and better over the next few minutes as it catches back up.

Apologies for the inconvenience on it; the normal software we have to catch these problems was unable to, I'm looking into why.

Edit:
Alright- it just fixed itself. Isn't that funny?

:/
Someone notified me on IRC that Stoli just completely stopped responding and I went to go look, nothing funny about it :)

Last edited:

zidmlp88

Reaction score
Yes, I just suspended someone who had a script that went haywire and maxed out the server. The load is dropping rapidly again, it should start responding better and better over the next few minutes as it catches back up.

Apologies for the inconvenience on it; the normal software we have to catch these problems was unable to, I'm looking into why.

Edit:

Someone notified me on IRC that Stoli just completely stopped responding and I went to go look, nothing funny about it :)
Alright, thanks for the help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.