Website (Modded SMF/TP)

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Hey guys, just finished my clan site,

http://www.blackops-army.vze.com

Take a look, and post some comments here. This is just a heavily modified SMF forum with TinyPortal, but i am proud of it (I took a lot of features out that would muck up the layout and stop abuse from clan members :) )

Come on the chat if you want :)

Last edited:

Bonekhan

Reaction score
I love the sleek, techie-black layout the site has. I deplore the header and choice of content matter >_<

Micro

Reaction score
I love the sleek, techie-black layout the site has. I deplore the header and choice of content matter >_<

The header will be redone when we do a bit of filming on JO in a few weeks time. Content was just copied from our old site, so it isn't too good :)

Xenon Design

Reaction score
Not bad...the colours work well...but...

The images (logo [your fixing it] and 'United we stand') are cut off. A personal preference but I like things like that to span 100% width. It's also a little bland (as in colour effects) atm but i'm guessing you'll mod it further and make it more spectacular.

Also maybe explore some more fonts for the front page...its just a bit boring having just 1 font.

A good start...maybe muck around with some different colours. Grey was soo 2006 :p ....well its used in a lot of clan sites. Be different and go with different colours...experiment and see what happens :)

All in all... 7/10

Micro

Reaction score
Not bad...the colours work well...but...

The images (logo [your fixing it] and 'United we stand') are cut off. A personal preference but I like things like that to span 100% width. It's also a little bland (as in colour effects) atm but i'm guessing you'll mod it further and make it more spectacular.

Also maybe explore some more fonts for the front page...its just a bit boring having just 1 font.

A good start...maybe muck around with some different colours. Grey was soo 2006 :p ....well its used in a lot of clan sites. Be different and go with different colours...experiment and see what happens :)

All in all... 7/10

Yeh, i just checked in IE and it is, although in FireFox it showws just fine. I will sort that eventually.