Website Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi29

Reaction score
The site is really slow when someone tries to load it up first time. It gets faster when people are browsing, but when people go on it, they cancel the progress cuz it takes a lot of time. Im losing a lot of members and no one is coming because of this problem. I tested it my self. Please help. Site name: www.ysite.ca

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is currently suspended for high resource usage. Something in your site is causing a high load on the servers and that is why it was slow. You can unsuspend yourself in your account panel. What are you running on your site? This information can help us help you get this solved.

abhi29

Reaction score
Im using SMF forums if that is what you meant. Is it possible for you to check out and tell me what is making it load so slow?

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
What mods/plugins are you running with your SMF installation? Some plugins are known to cause problems.

abhi29

Reaction score
Hi, Thanks for the reply. Sorry for the delay.

70224148.png

33013938.png

PLEASE do not say that there are too many mods because i see my friends with like 90 and there website is like holy cow, really! fast. I have deleted all the useless mods and I need all over here. I think the problem is that I have 2-3 mods that are slowing A LOT, and im willing to delete them if you can provide details.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.