Website won't load

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafian

Reaction score
I installed a script Php nuke platinum to be exact i installed everything correctly and when i went to go to the site i got a 404 error, so i browsed the forum and found one that said i should upgrade my php to advanced, so i did so. now when i go to my site it does not load at all please help :-(
Edit:
http://mafian.x10hosting.com/ <<<This is my site

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Well, for one - you wouldn't need Advanced to run Nuke. And unless you gave a real good reason and explanation, you wouldn't of been approved for Advanced.

2nd, I went to your website URL and got a directory listing.

Mafian

Reaction score
I haven't gotten anything it wont even show a directory
Edit:
The connection has timed out

The server at mafian.x10hosting.com is taking too long to respond. Thats all i keep getting
Edit:
Man that was a quick responce are you sure this hosting is free rofl j/k

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you send me your IP address via PM, I will check to make sure you aren't in the firewall.

alfren

Reaction score
you should upload your nuke site in public_html folder and also follow the instructions on how to install nuke platinum... because there are some files and folders that you need to change permissions..

Mafian

Reaction score
I did chmod the folders that were in the instructions to 777 like they said

Mafian

Reaction score
Nope sure cant could it be my router thats doing it?
Edit:
Ok i got the directory, I get this error when i try to open up the site folder Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mafian.x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request
Edit:
another thing is when i go to fantastico and install phpbb2 i get this error Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/mafian/public_html/Forum/includes/template.php(174) : eval()'d code on line 174

right off the bat

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, you should have requested intermediate PHP. I denied the Advanced request. Please resubmit your request for intermediate.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.