Webspace sign up problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

azntechguy

Reaction score
Hello,

After being in the forums for about three days, I've signed up for the X10Static Free Hosting Account. I've used the lottery bypass code.

I received this email: " Thank you for signing up with x10Hosting. Your application for free web hosting has been submitted. When you signed up, you supplied a valid lottery system bypass code. This means that tonight when accounts are created, your application is guaranteed to be accepted. Please click the link below to confirm your E-mail address." and I validated my email address in the link supplied.

Yet, I have received no followup email and I don't know if my account is up or not. While, I'm still making my webpage, it's almost ready for uploading, so I hope I can upload it here soon.

religionROX

Reaction score
i have had the same problem, you guys aren't the only ones' i signed up sunday night for an account and still...don't have one UGH! something's screwy with these servers....

azntechguy

Reaction score
Damn. I'm embarassed, I don't remember...

I think my username was "azntg"

And I think my requested subdomain was "nexgo.exofire.net"

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Anyone with this problem post the usernames you signed up for. I'll try to look into it.

Chris Z

Reaction score
you know it does help to be patient? i'm sure bryon has many other things to do that are a lot more important than signing three people up for hosting

Saracen

Reaction score
hi, i logged off last night about 20 to 1, i was due my site- an e-mail at 12, when i logged on today, my email is temp down, so i don't think that i have got my site, What can i do?
thanks

sprawelhn

Reaction score
i have the same problem 2 :tear:

Username: Spralien
Subdomain: mikromann.x10hosting.com

MrSmoke

Reaction score
i agree
i really need this fast cause it mine needs to be up very soon

MrSmoke

Reaction score
but it cost money
im not alowed to spend money on internet stuff
and i cant pay 4 it
not old enough to get job :|

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
ill try to get some of the other admins onto this issue..

P.S. mrsmoke, you play CSS? what servers do you play on? PM me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.