well, im another artist with a website.

floydier

Reaction score
anyhoo, my site is currently in "beta" meaning it's not finished. with work and several other projects going on i haven't had the time to work on it completely. It will be done soon, though...

http://www.floydierstudios.com/

thanks for browsing, any tips is great. and if it looks messed up (from my poor coding) please point it out... the page ect.

Jesse (cya)

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
It is looking good, but the gallery isnt centered correctly in firefox, at least when i veiw it.

oh btw, i love terragen :)

Last edited:

Mekryd

Reaction score
Beautiful. Clean. Elegant, and with a nice colour scheme. But only when in Firefox, I'm afraid. Jake is right- the gallery doesn't center properly in Firefox, but neither does it render properly in IE, Safari, or Opera.

IE doesn't display the four color-seperated sections (including the "powered by 4images" footer) in the right way- it places them one next to another in a sort of squiggly way. Opera does the same.

When in Safari, it shows them in proper alignment, but the section with the images on the bottom is noticeably wider than the rest, and each section has a thick, black border. The webpage doesn't validate, and most of the red flags come up in the table coding, which is the reason for the layout problems, I think.

The blog looks fine. The only differences between browsers I saw was the text, which is typical (and, unfortunately, it seem to be unavoidable, in my experience). You might want to define a default font in your CSS to see if it gets any more uniform, though. It helped (marginally) for me.

It looks amazing though, in Firefox. Once everything's squared off, you're good to go, I think.

LHVWB

Reaction score
There is an issue with the navigation of your website, the separate parts are disjointed making navigation of your site more difficult, this could be fixed by putting a link back to the index from your gallery and your blog, maybe through the header logos?

tittat

Reaction score
Site looks cool .Gallery too is ok.But it will be nice if you are using something like sliding effect for your gallery.

42type

Reaction score
Very nice, but like they said, needs to be centered

CSS:

margin: auto; or margin: 0 auto;