what are all these, please tell me something logical

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokhan214

Reaction score
DB function failed with error number 1030
Got error 28 from storage engine SQL=SELECT m.*, u.name AS editor, g.name AS groupname, MIN(mm.menuid) AS pages FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_users AS u ON u.id = m.checked_out LEFT JOIN jos_groups AS g ON g.id = m.access LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.client_id = 0 GROUP BY m.id ORDER BY m.position , m.ordering ASC LIMIT 0, 20

and if your going to tell me that it is all about the moving the hosts then i need to tell you that i used to run a hosting once upon the time,the database is allready moved or it is still not moved,yet,there isn't a 3rd situation if its allready moved then it should work fine and if it is not moved yet,it should still work fine and if it is under the construction why does the site load perfectly? please dont make me laugh,just tell if your good service is only for the very first 3 days of starting a package and dont even tell me that this is what we get for free because giving free packages is your advertising method. the columns and everything are perfect no table misstakes at all but the query does something, because in my cpanel i see the size of the database is 0.00 mb which ain't normal, just tell me if all these situations will stay the same,i am not running away from spending couple of cents for a paid hosting package at all. this free thing wouldnt be enough for me,either. there are 37 seven websites which i control and just 1 is uploaded on your servers and i dont think i would wanna open so many accounts to have all 37 sites hosted,i mean your on a good way of getting some money of me, nothing to complain on your server's speed but speed isnt everything, at the moment i cant install any extension in to my script,cant creat tables in mysql,which means cant install the scripts or extensions e.t.c. manually either and there aint 3rd way of doing that, just give me a logical answer so that i can just go on with the things i ve had before i ve met x10 please or make me stay and become a customer of your paid services by giving me the logical answer, please do not forward me to any forum topics as an answer to my problems, that makes the people get scared about if you ll do the same when we pay for your services, hopefully you do not take me wrong, ok maybe i am not paying for this service or for any other service,yet but my time is still my time, maybe not spending the money,yet but the time is the money and hopefully i am not wasting the time after my really bad experiences with webhostingpad.com where i paid for nothing and trying to find a better company, i really do not mind paying as long as i get what i pay for,sorry for this long ticket but try to see how full my head got with all these bad experiences

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Corey mentioned in his post at http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/115601-updates-upgrades-etc.html that some services might be down or stop responding correctly during the move. You said you once ran a hosting service. Did you have over 50k+ free accounts dispatched on 7 servers, not counting the multiple premium and VPS servers?

Error 28 means, from MySQL's documentation, that there is no more free space left on the device. This probably means that all the free memory is being used to package accounts, and storing them temporarily to be sent to the new DC. http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/operating-system-error-codes.html

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
No new reply on this thread in last 3 days. So I am going to close this thread. Feel free to create a new thread if this problem is not solved yet.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.