What are the hottest games to buy?

randomtr

Banned
Reaction score
Well I wanted to start playing a new game on cpu. I have a few ideas what should i get?

1) World of Warcraft
2) Counter Strike
3) Sims 2
4) Other game.

Tell me here what is a really good game and if its one of the 3 tell me why please. If you day other tell me the game and why. And tell me your favourite so i can also see the most popular!

THANKS EVERYONE

Last edited:

elite1percent

Reaction score
I'm all about Painkiller. Its a great shooter game. Guildwars is something my dad loves. MMORPG without a monthly fee. Also I love Battle Field 2 its a war simmulator. Once I'm able to do my site it will be for a BF2 clan that is already in exsitence and has a ranked server.

randomtr

Banned
Reaction score
Cool! ill research those find out stuff about them. I hope more people host though I want some more names!

randomtr

Banned
Reaction score
Ill do some more research on them. I hope more people post I want there opinions!!!

elven

Reaction score
*shivers when reading Sims2*
-guildwars is alot of fun
no monthly paiments is an advantage

-if you wait for a while: age of empires 3 will be released

really don't see why you included counter strike as it is one of the worst games ever imho
to many cheaters, botters, lamers, .... the list goes on
the game is just ruined

subvertman

Reaction score
you should try all of those games, but Sims 2. it sucks. but still if you want a try, dont buy it. just leech via torrent or anything. oh, sorry Sims 2 fanboys. just my opinion.

randomtr

Banned
Reaction score
Ye I heard sims 2 sucks. WOW has montly cost and it aint goinf down any time soon seeing they have over 3 million people on it in NA....Lol. Counter Strike sok now thanks to that anti cheat valve thing. Ill wait for those games to come out. Ill keep researching tho!

NewFuture

Reaction score
battlefield 2, no reason really i just like all battlefields, there addciitve good shooters, great graphics and really no storyline so u can go online a kick ass with no levels to complete,

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Counter Strike Or the Sims 2. But i am a flight simulator enthusiast so id say flight simlator 2004 :)

B

Brandon

Area 51, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam (Sorta Sucks)

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
get counter strike source!
better graphics than 1.6

then you can play against me!

sims2 is a lame game.. in fact, all sims have been lame and just a waste of time

check out battlefield, its good too

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
sentient1080 said:
get counter strike source!
better graphics than 1.6

then you can play against me!

sims2 is a lame game.. in fact, all sims have been lame and just a waste of time

check out battlefield, its good too
I find the sims fun. (Like on a computer that dosent have internet!) but It's a fun game. If you like the sims Check out Tylers site! It's great!

Hermoine22

Reaction score
Sims 2 is the best game out there and now with the expansion packs their so good,i unfortunally cant play anymore, since my computer mother board and Bios is to old, it wont support another hard disk and i got no space to install it, but i cant wait to upgrade my computer when i can afford it so i can play again. Other than that i used to play roller coaster tycoon, the harry potter games, etc

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
What about "brother in arms": Road to hill 30 and "Juiced" those are both awesome games.
IMO