What are you really good at?

adamlinux

Reaction score
Just wondering what it is that you might excel at, fixing cars, computers, kite flying, whatever it is lets hear it. I for one think that I excel most with computers, be it using them, fixing them, building them or just general knowledge...what about you? ;)

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
Hip Hop Dance, Piano, singing, rapping, beatboxing, making loud noises with my mouth.

:]

freemble.com

Reaction score
Fixing computers.
The whole Microsoft Office Suite 2003 (still getting used to 2007).
Anything technical about cars.
Mobile phones.
The internet.
Am alright at making websites.
Maths

MarioMaster

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't expect this! I'm one of those people who need to dig deep to find their talents.

I think I'm pretty good at figuring things out. I can't tell you how many times I've figured things out. When I was about 6-7 years old, my dad got me the iMac (old colorful ones back in OS9). I figured out how to run games, change the desktop picture, and I even found out how to run the microphone! I knew more than my dad did about computers, and my dad is a computer-genius.

Jordan C

Reaction score
Um. *Thinking really really hard*

Fixing computers and trouble shooting I guess. Maybe some English and story writing stuff in there somewhere.

freemble.com

Reaction score
I am also good at figuring things out which is why I put mobile phones and tech in cars.

anirtak143

Reaction score
using different mobile phones with different operating systems without having to spend much time learning how to use them. i pretty much learn stuff quickly, especially tech stuff..

balaji2u

Reaction score
Fixing a problem that didnt occured at past,testing,thinking of domain names,
Going at the max. speed in heavy traffic with my bike,sentimentally locking my mates :D