What do you think of my logo?

newboaz

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to website making and logo making. I'm waiting for ASP.NET to work to build up the site, but the logo is up and I'm wondering what you think of the logo (of my fictional company):

http://newboaz.x10hosting.com/

Likes (if any) and dislikes/criticism appreciated!

Thanks,
boaz

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Nice but the "and any cool stuff you need." is a little biased. What if the thing is more practical than "cool".

Consider revising.

newboaz

Reaction score
Haha thanks I'll think about that but as it's not a real company i'm not really worried about people getting the wrong impression :p. I'm more interested in comments about the graphic design, and possibly even the company name if you have an opinion.
Thanks for the compliment Zdroyd :)

btaylor68

Reaction score
It's fine a little boring. If your trying to attract people then you should use vibrant colors and not so dull colors.

Dont take what I said the wrong way

roboviv

Reaction score
Nice font . But did you try using a hue of color on boaz, matching the splash color.
that may "bind" the whole graphic together. as now it seems the splash is a bit segregated.

just a suggesttion to try if you haven't already.

cheers!

newboaz

Reaction score
thanks for the suggestions guys, I won't take them the wrong way: I asked for them! I'll try to make it less boring and more tied together. Any more suggestions would be ace

Sohail

Reaction score
It's okay i guess, it doesn't look that good though i do like the colours and your corporate image...

sunils

Reaction score
WoW! thats a good and professional looking logo to me. Since your site is not ready. I recommend you to center everything in that site, so it looks good.