what do you think of this banner

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
here is a banner i created, it was pretty simple and i wanna know what u gys think so i can use it on my demo template for the competition, if i get overall more than 7/10 i will use it. if less than that i will get rid of it
it is attached to this post, if u cant view it then click or copy and paste the following link: http://www.iamshipo.x10hosting.com/car_banner.jpg

Plz rate out of 10

Attachments

• car_banner.jpg
    car_banner.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 52

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I would give it a 9 looks real good, keep up the good work :)

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
thanks a lot, do u think i should make the car more visible, like add a little light to the car?

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
that was kind of the point, making the car look hot with all that fire effect...lol...tnx for noticing it

chaganlal1

Reaction score
I dont really liek the selection of colors and as master said too firey 7/10

N

Nathan

What the Hell is that? Blood? Fire? Paint? Go fix that, but with it it's 7/10. Fix the font too.

wizeman

Banned
Reaction score
its aite ill give it like a 6/10 but keep trying...maybe sum animation,

digitalfarm

Reaction score
bordwr is the least of your worries
Yes make cars more noticable then creat background that blends and makes the car notciable since it is what the qwebsite would be about.

flankerdin

Reaction score
Nice banner dude :laughing: keep up the good work.. i really like it..

bigdbag

Reaction score
i dunno, its just too red in one place. And the edges of the red are really weird looking with the car sitting smack dab in the middle of that stuff. Too much red in one place, that's the bottom line

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
the fire effect is too blurry and liquidy if you ask me
much better than what i can do but im quite critical

i give it a 7/10

saachi

Reaction score
It's about a 3/10 imho. What is it for exactly? Also, if something involves designs with a 'z', it ain't legit...

X

xx7cheese7xx

Hm.... 8/10... it's a bit hard to see the car in the background, but the color section is pretty good and the way you made it all work is pro.

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
i was actually planning on adding mouse over effects. i was going to divide the image in 4 peices and add the mouse over effect. on mouse over (i would show the actual car not just the out line, i have tried it (but havent yet uploaded it to a server. but it looks kinda good. i'll tell u when i have uploaded it to a server =]
overall grade is 6.5/10 guess the image by it self sux.