What do you think?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It's nice the layouts realy plane... But nice good content.

Fatality

Reaction score
Nicely put together! I suggest a nice custom logo image and you should be done for that page..

But Mr Brown is kinda true, the layout is on the low side. :greddy2:

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Simple layout, simple site, but dont like the amount of content boxes 7/10

mattspec

Reaction score
nice, simple, clean, good stuff like what i see...as for the things i dont see...your logo at the top, it is looking for it on my hdd, i think you may have a coding issue there...you may want to point it directly at the pic...other than that, looks good 6.5/10

Willmaker

Reaction score
mattspec said:
as for the things i dont see...your logo at the top, it is looking for it on my hdd, i think you may have a coding issue there...you may want to point it directly at the pic

Something that I completely forgot about. Thanks. Should be fixed now :coolugh:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I like the banner at the top. Very Very nice banner good work there! :)

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Layout is ok...you can make it better by adding allitle bit more color. Then the content is also allright. Add some more and it will be good. 6/10.

BTW: Nice Logo!

Defication

Reaction score
First off the layout design is original, and clean. Tables are wildly used as a start to build off of. Your banner is pretty much the only graphic design used and it has more of a green color code then red. So I suggest using some sort of programming to extract a color code from the banner to use for your table colors so it blends more. I love the button logos of course even though you did not make them if you did then that's awesome work.

If you just opened then you could just ignore this statement about your content. Anyways I've clicked a few links and find none of them work so you might like to start filling them pages up buddy so your visitors (me) can have something to read that is interesting. If you going to be a gaming site your going to need to be real active dude and like you might need some gamer friend help, find some staff to quickly boost up the production of your site.

I like the interactive such as the poll you have and the hint of the day thing you got going on is superb. I would advise work on that gallery more to cause those are some nice pics, add more and your gallery should be one of the important parts about your site. Also, with the media I see you might be providing be careful for the ones that are illegal of some sort.

Other then that your site is overall a bit below decent since you have no content. I like the way the contact page was done so I see you have a good knowledge of php, and mysql. The only thing I can say is good luck and if you had content I'm pretty sure I would have rated your newcomer website a...

3/5

Last edited:

hartap

Reaction score
actually i love your design, all fine with me, but if u want harmony, i agree with defication, excract the color from the banner for harmony design. btw .. no links for news archive ..?

dsfreak

Reaction score
Like the layout, but there are a little too many content boxes, which can throw some people away from your site. Since I have always loved anything with read and/or black in it, I like the design..... Man, the logo pwns! 7.5/10

Willmaker

Reaction score
I totally agree with you.

Defication said:
Anyways I've clicked a few links and find none of them work so you might like to start filling them pages up buddy so your visitors (me) can have something to read that is interesting.

I did mention that at the time, that I had only made the one page. And my website is far from finished. I havent shown it to anyone else but to people here on the x10hosting forums. It does mention that on my website :wink:

Defication said:
Also, with the media I see you might be providing be careful for the ones that are illegal of some sort.

Which media? I dont want to keep making the same mistake, but I do mention that images on the site are property of EA.

Last edited:

Defication

Reaction score
Willmaker said:
I did mention that at the time, that I had only made the one page. And my website is far from finished. I havent shown it to anyone else but to people here on the x10hosting forums. It does mention that on my website :wink:

Defication said:
If you just opened then you could just ignore this statement about your content.

^^ Like I said.

Willmaker said:
Which media? I dont want to keep making the same mistake, but I do mention that images on the site are property of EA.

By media I ment by the mods, some mods you must download so I said becareful their are haters that will report you.

Last edited:

Willmaker

Reaction score
Defication said:
By media I ment by the mods, some mods you must download so I said becareful their are haters that will report you.

Thanks, Ill keep that in mind. :bigok:

Edit: Ive changed the color from red, to an olive-ish color? Does that look ok?

Last edited:

Defication

Reaction score
Willmaker said:
Defication said:

Thanks, Ill keep that in mind. :bigok:

Edit: Ive changed the color from red, to an olive-ish color? Does that look ok?

Dude it so totally rocks hard now.