What do you think?

naerey

Reaction score
If you want some criticism, here it goes:

*Awesome background pic and overall design
*change font.. please
*don't use green as font color, when your background is the same shade of green.
*it makes more sense in the navigation bar to put Home as the first link, and Contact Us as last
*changing your input-box background could make it much nicer

good luck

modlovecat

Reaction score
With the transparency it makes everything very hard to focus on. Other than that it looks good, Id like to check back when theres more content!

alz45

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, I'm remaking the CSS part of the site as it's all messy at the moment, I'm going to change most of the stuff you suggested because I also think that it'd make the site a bit better, and alot more content coming soon, just finished a Photoshop Slicing Tutorial. And naerey, what do you mean by: "*changing your input-box background could make it much nicer" ?

EDIT: Ok, I've updated the site, have another look :)

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I found the text to be a bit hard to read, background is on some spots too dark compared to text color.

RcTankWarfare

Reaction score
i think its very good! the layout is good and the theme awsomely brilliant! (if your allowed to say that LOL) i like it! i find everything very easy to read (unless your changed it since they said that!)

only thing i can say is that you are the only member on your forum so it appears! lol. get your friends to sign up!

btw what web creator are you using to make your site?

thanks!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice. I like the transparent divbackground.

I think you should get a different bakground tho because the text was a bit hard to read. Also, the current background isn't all the way down. Try to make a image that can be repeaten all the way but you can't see it is repeaten (like it abruptly starts or ends or you can see a line, you know what I mean)

alz45

Reaction score
Nice. I like the transparent divbackground.

I think you should get a different bakground tho because the text was a bit hard to read. Also, the current background isn't all the way down. Try to make a image that can be repeaten all the way but you can't see it is repeaten (like it abruptly starts or ends or you can see a line, you know what I mean)

I've got a few more backgrounds, but none that repeat, I might make one tommorrow. And the image size is 1280x800, so if your resolution is bigger than that you will see white around the edges, although in 1280x800 and smaller you see the same background and it won't move, with no white bits.

RcTankWarfare said:
i think its very good! the layout is good and the theme awsomely brilliant! (if your allowed to say that LOL) i like it! i find everything very easy to read (unless your changed it since they said that!)

only thing i can say is that you are the only member on your forum so it appears! lol. get your friends to sign up!

btw what web creator are you using to make your site?

thanks!

I'm using Photoshop to make the images, then using Dreamweaver to make it into a website. And yeah, I havn't asked them yet ;)

Last edited:

kirtik

Reaction score
I've got a few more backgrounds, but none that repeat, I might make one tommorrow. And the image size is 1280x800, so if your resolution is bigger than that you will see white around the edges, although in 1280x800 and smaller you see the same background and it won't move, with no white bits.
Protip: Design for every visitor. Not just those with a certain display.

The transparent content box is nice though. But Times New Roman makes children cry ;_; And the yellow/black banner is hard to look at, and it appears that there's a vertical line in the middle.

Last edited:

naerey

Reaction score
Very nice updates!

though,
*font font font! change plz :p

and by input-background, i mean something of this kind (colors are random):
input:hover { background: aqua; color: black; }
input:active { background: lime !important; color: black; }
input:focus { background: yellow; color: black; }

JuniorD

Reaction score
the logo is very distracting. also

Website best viewed in 1280 x 800.
Find High Speed Internet Services – Click Here

is hard to read.

relisys

Reaction score
ok few things here, your back ground is too bright...... try something different,

your welcome text blends in too much with you news try and separate them a bit more, bold your welcome text may make it better,

bring your "Website best viewed in 1280 x 800." to the footer of your website and bold it put keep it that font size.

also in your welcome page point out thing people can do on this website, but keep up the work

Last edited:

Gomaz

Reaction score
The site all round looks quite good. I just think you should change the font from Time New Roman to a Sans Serif font style and your header image doesn't match the rest of the design.

Last edited: