What is guitar Hero?

nexhunter

Reaction score
it is a game for the consoles you play as a guitarist which when you buy the game you get a guitar which you play on with the different songs that is in the game. it is also coming out for the pc and mac tomorrow it fun but i only played the demo with a regular xbox 360 controller

ryoko126

Reaction score
It's pretty hard. it plays a little like DDR but you use your fingers, not your feet. And I don't have good coordination with my hands, so I suck.

Blazer9131

Reaction score
WEll I have finished Expert mode in it. You get a guitar with the 70 dollar version, or just the game disk with the 40. You have 5 fret buttons, green, red, yellow, blue, and orange. There are also : 1 whammy bar, 1 strum bar-thing, a D pad, start and back buttons, and the Xbox Guide button.

You have to press from one to three of the fret buttons at the same time, and strum when the notes on screen cross the place when you have to strum.. Its pretty easy after you play and beat easy mode. I can play with both the controller *I'm not as good as that than the guitar* And I rule with the Guitar.

jjpriest25

Reaction score
lol, thanks guys, I was just wondering what everybody was going nuts about. Sounds pretty fun

keyclub

Reaction score
There is guitar here I, II, and III so far too...
and there is a pretty exspensive expansion disk with 80s music

Zenax

Reaction score
Guitar Hero 1 and 2 are out on ps2 and xbox 360

Guitar Hero is going to be released on PS2, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, and apparently according to others the PC and MAC as well.

warlordste

Reaction score
its a pretty cool game looks sed but it great fun when u play it i love it :p

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
I played it at my friend's house before. It's awesome. It's sorta like ddr with a guitar.

Staind1982

Reaction score
GH is awesome. GHIII is kick ass. It has a lot of great songs and its little more difficult that the previous versions.

zelda4evr

Reaction score
GH is pretty fun, but i can never get the pinky button...my pinky is retarded