What is meant by Link Exchange?

satheesh

Reaction score
What is meant by Link Exchange?

Sorry,for this question.
Really i don't know.

dirtracer36

Reaction score
By exchanging links with others that have simular websites, this can increase yours and theirs "link popularity" with Web search engines. You can also add your website to directories to help increase your rating on the web. Beware of linking to sites that can harm your ratings, such as XXX sites. Hope this helped.

ashwinsinha

Reaction score
Absolutely correct!
Also, never visit any link exchange websites because they act fraud.
They will ask you to put a link on your site and they will say that your link will be put on 1000's of websites.
But they wouldn't do so!
Rather, they would ask someone to pay them for clicks and they will put the links on the 1000's of websites of all people fooled by them!
Also , some that work will land you into trouble - read on for how :-
One of my friend has a website : Forums Rather.
With a top level domain, Page Rank 7, No. 1 Google Ranking, and over 25,000 visitors a day! - he drowned.
In the growing days of his website, he tried out many link exchange networks.
Ultimately, his site started being compared to adult websites and Non-safe websites due to link exchange.
--> His daily sign-up dropped from 89-100 people to just 5-7 a day!
Now, he has again grown up to around 19,800 avg. visitors a day.
If this wouldn't have happened, he would be earning somewhere around Rs. 40,000 alone from that website ($1000) according to the calculations we did together !!!
Even I took a lesson from his Fate and We all should take it!

To enter into a link exchange, you can personally contact many people on x10 forums.

Also, Corey can think about opening an automatic link exchange script for all x10 users. I think this would be a very nice Idea.
Think about it Corey!

Zdroyd

Reaction score
^^^^
Wait so if I use a site like the one on the bottom of my sig, I risk getting a bad rep? Hopefuly not, because I see no harm in adverbux.com.