What is your favorite funny video...

adamlinux

Reaction score
Vigge_sWe the first video was really funny, but as for the second do you have a dislike of America? because I'm kinda American, and there are stupid people in every country.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Vigge_sWe the first video was really funny, but as for the second do you have a dislike of America? because I'm kinda American, and there are stupid people in every country.
It is ok, I am American and we all have to laugh at ourselves sometimes. Not a smart idea to post it though. Beside, those people went through hundreds to find a couple of retarded ones.

OMG, I feel sorry for the talk show guest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQB85J_b2AY

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

No I don't dislike america. I just found it funny, but I don't care if someone is stupid or not, they are my friends anyway ;)

adamlinux

Reaction score
vigge_SwE said:
No I don't dislike america. I just found it funny, but I don't care if someone is stupid or not, they are my friends anyway ;)

Alright cool, It was dumb of me to think that you were like that, but yes those videos were very funny! Props! :biggrin:

Last edited: