About me
Portfolio - [which I want to be a graphic designer / web design]
Something out of shear boredem
wiki site

If you have anything that Would seem interesting please post

Helllllllp i am bored :rant2:

taha116

Reaction score
What level of knowladge do you have? Can you code in php and use MYSQL?

the_site

Reaction score
PhP and MYSQL I am not very great, and yes I would like to get more extensive into that. That brings me to another part do you have any beginner through advanced tut sites I could look at?

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I have been where you are right now! In fact, I think I made a similar thread a while ago. I suggest making a project site like mine: supertwinkie.co.cc

Inspiration for project ideas will come to you on a daily basis, regardless of your skill level.

Last edited:

the_site

Reaction score
I have been where you are right now! In fact, I think I made a similar thread a while ago. I suggest making a project site like mine: supertwinkie.co.cc

Inspiration for project ideas will come to you on a daily basis, regardless of your skill level.

I like the idea of your site, Its for the projects you want to do to guide you to get better of site building :D

Thanks a lot
Edit:
IT would be better if wordpress installed on your site. do a search for "wordpress for dummies" in google and if you cant' afford to buy it download from: http://rapidshare.com/files/244683245/VnStudy.NET_WFD2nd.rar

Wordpress is great :D

Last edited:

CVCompany

Reaction score
Depends on what you need it for and your knowledge about web designing? i mean if it's just a homepage or normal website you can start with Dreamweaver.

Last edited:

the_site

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, I am going to do a project site just like Twinkie. Thanks all

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You can make a personal social site for you and your friends. It should include basic PHP and MySQL for login and other simple stuff, making it ideal for learning.

Make it so you can chat and exchange messages with your friends, share links, pictures, videos, etc. You can add a forum and your own blog once you decide to learn even more.

If you manage to make something like that you'll have your own personal simple version of Facebook that you could extend whenever you get more ideas, and best of all you'll have enough skills to try something bigger.

Best of luck.

the_site

Reaction score
You can make a personal social site for you and your friends. It should include basic PHP and MySQL for login and other simple stuff, making it ideal for learning.

Make it so you can chat and exchange messages with your friends, share links, pictures, videos, etc. You can add a forum and your own blog once you decide to learn even more.

If you manage to make something like that you'll have your own personal simple version of Facebook that you could extend whenever you get more ideas, and best of all you'll have enough skills to try something bigger.

Best of luck.

Very great Idea :biggrin: