What Program

Chris

Reaction score
The GIMP. I have Adobe Photoshop, but just never really bothered.

I use Notepad to edit, but I will probably get an editor with color coded and other great functions.

KbFr08

Reaction score
I use
adobe photoshop CS
Adobe ImageReady
macromedia Flash
Macromedia Fireworks MX
Paint shop pro 9
Snagit
Paint (for bad sites)

icely

Reaction score
evenhotterchilli said:
Does anyone use Microsoft PhotoDraw? I swear by it for banners and sigs. It has a great built-in 3D renderer too!

does it come with microsoft office?

Rhianna

Reaction score
alacritous said:
The GIMP. I have Adobe Photoshop, but just never really bothered.

I use Notepad to edit, but I will probably get an editor with color coded and other great functions.

I own Photoshop CS. Are the GIMP's features easier to work with in any way? Should I download the GIMP?

KbFr08

Reaction score
rhianna said:
I own Photoshop CS. Are the GIMP's features easier to work with in any way? Should I download the GIMP?
yeah i bought photolshop too thats why i have free hosting :p

golz

Reaction score
I use:
Adobe Photoshop CS
Adobe ImageReady
Paint
Notepad
Mozilla/IE

Used to have 3ds Max 6, Bryce 5, other random stuff... but my hardrive got reformatted :(. What's a GIMP?

Chris

Reaction score
rhianna said:

Sorry I havn't responded, I forget about these posts sometimes.

See, I'm not exactly sure, but while using Photoshop, my skill level never moved a bit, except it probably decreases. Although, this might be because I was just stupid and didn't use some amazing features. Although, now that I have the GIMP I've gotten much better at image manipulation very quickly. It's also great having the feeling of using open source and free software. You can also use it on a lot of platforms.

golz said:
What's a GIMP?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=gimp&btnG=Search

Alacritous