what that mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiger

Reaction score
The script located in /public_html/4u/glitter/ is what got you suspended for nulled script.

I did review your account, and the script is indeed a nulled version.

Nulled scripts are a Zero Tolerance offense, which means your account will remain suspended and will eventually be terminated-

the script is the free copy

look at the
/public_html/4u/glitter/install.php

i found ...

You are currently using the "Trial" version of the Glitter Text Generator. We hope you find it that it is a program well worth the investment. This version has a number of differences from the "Full" version. You may have virtualy unlimited fonts and glitters displayed in the "Full" version and only 6 fonts and 12 glitters in this one. The name of the generator can not be changed and the "buy" notice will be displayed. 30% of the linking of the images will contain a link back to us or to one of our sponsors. You are not able to save you finished images to "Imageshack" and you are unable to rename the folder to hold your images. The language translation is disabled.

If you find the program will full-fill your needs please upgrade to the "Full" version.

plz unsuspend it and delete glitter dir
i dont need it

it the Trial" version

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
If staff reviewed it manually (which they did) and found it to be nulled (which they did), it wasn't the trial version on your site. It would've been one distributed illegally and thus was quite likely the full-feature-enabled program, but you didn't have the legal rights to use it as it wasn't paid for.

stiger

Reaction score
i install the glitter script on AppServ in my coputer
and i found this

You are currently using the "Trial" version of the Glitter Text Generator. We hope you find it that it is a program well worth the investment. This version has a number of differences from the "Full" version. You may have virtualy unlimited fonts and glitters displayed in the "Full" version and only 6 fonts and 12 glitters in this one. The name of the generator can not be changed and the "buy" notice will be displayed. 30% of the linking of the images will contain a link back to us or to one of our sponsors. You are not able to save you finished images to "Imageshack" and you are unable to rename the folder to hold your images. The language translation is disabled.

i download it yesterday . when upload script file the account suspended
and i dont know that nulled script

and when i trye it i cant add to it any font or pix

that mean the the script is legal

but i want delete that script
i dont need it
i will delete it

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It has apparently been found to be a nulled script and your account will not be unsuspended.

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Since an account manager manually checked and confirmed that the script uploaded on your account was nulled, your account will be terminated. Any files will be deleted, as will anything related to your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.