• ajax

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mitch

Reaction score
for me PHP & HTML, look how nice this forum looks and other forums.

nuno_18

Reaction score
html are something is outdated .... Today, few web masters use html as main language ....

but if you think is best to leave your opinion :)

akkudreamz

Reaction score
Well 'Perl' is how you spell it.....and Ajax isnt a language in itself, its a technology used in combination with PHP/JSP/ASP etc.

Although right now I am working in PHP, but i still feel Java is much better and secure...i miss programming in JSP :(

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well 'Perl' is how you spell it.....and Ajax isnt a language in itself, its a technology used in combination with PHP/JSP/ASP etc.(

A agree.

I like PHP because of C like syntax (programmers don't have to learn it) and great support for databases.

tittat

Reaction score
Will vote for PHP due to its well known integration with MYSQL.More over its FREE and have a BIG community support.

Parsa44

Reaction score
I like PHP much more than javascript since with PHP you can do forums and a whole load of other cool stuff.

And AJAX isnt a language on its own =)

xPlozion

Reaction score
i like php for the same reason as leviathon.

I don't like how Java's coded, and enjoy c languages.

MarioMaster

Reaction score
I just like HTML because of it's simplicity. I'll make my website and if I need a forum, I'll install phpBB. If I need a blog, I'll throw my FTP information into Blogger (I'm more comfortable using Blogger than I am using Wordpress).

I prefer to use a WYSIWYG editor (I use KompoZer) because I'm more of a web designer, but I can get by with coding raw HTML.

Last edited:

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
AJAX is the odd one in that group, but I prefer PHP, as any sane person does ;)

The only other one I tried was ASP, and that was not the best coding I have done.

Hauzer

Reaction score
HTML, and PHP.

Obvious reasons, simple. They both work together too. =]

LHVWB

Reaction score
I say PHP, mostly because its extremely accessible. Almost anyone should be able to learn enough PHP to make a decent website, without having had any other experiences in different programming languages.

I am moving towards Java now, but that is because its a better language than PHP. ;)

fastidio

Reaction score
I would vote for ASP.NET: is easier and faster for developing than other languages, it can be precompiled, object oriented, has a self and easy AJAX implementation (without user javascript code).

I don't like script languages, like ASP and PHP, because the code is "dirty" between HTML and script...with ASP.NET 1 file is for HTML (presentation) and the another for code (LOGIC)...easy to read and modify (but is possible to do "dirty" pages like PHP or ASP).

I don't know python and ruby for now, so this languages are out of my post :p

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
A agree.

I like PHP because of C like syntax (programmers don't have to learn it) and great support for databases.

Yeah, I already knew C, so php was pretty easy to learn. That's what I know best, so that's what I voted for. I like php alot for it's database support too, there's a lot of cool (and not so cool) things you can do with it.

etortugo

Reaction score
php is number one. free, easy to learn and the best of all, free. Wait, did I say that twice?, sorry... ;)