Whats happening with VPN

phoenix2010

Reaction score
Ok so after the inclusion of vpn on the x10 set up and lasting a few weeks i was wondering when we will be getting this serevice back if at all?

i cant seem to see or find any official standpoint on this matter and wondered if someone who knows whats going on with vpn could maybe share with everyone else as to when/if we will see this service again ?:wink:

phoenix2010

Reaction score
nor can anyone else by the sounds of it mate?

just trying to find out whats happening as there seems to be no answers anywhere as to what is happening with it being down for so long?

SylvanOgre

Reaction score
havent been any answers for months, now. Just queries from low-totem-pole types like you and me!

phoenix2010

Reaction score
i just find it strange that the status of the vpn service and its failure to run is cloaked in secrecy as nobody seems to be answering the relative simple questions people are asking as to whether we will be seeing it come back online or whether its been shelved?

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I think it's because nobody knows...

SylvanOgre

Reaction score
The ?new? sign-up page looks great! But it doesnt work: tried signing up for a new account and it kept redrawing the signup page. Also, clicking the login link at the top of the signup page just redraws the signup page. I apologize for signing up for a 2nd vpn account, but I was hoping the new account would work and I would delete the existing one. My existing account hasnt worked for months now.