What's x10Hosting's moneymaker?

wgallt

Reaction score
I'm not sure who here has access to this information but of the various ways x10hosting makes money, not including the paid hosting plans, which brings in the most revenue? I know you have the forum advertisements, you have the promo offers with the surveys and stuff, and you have the ads that advanced and corporate accounts run for you. I try to make it a habit to hit that top banner whenever I come to the forum but if there's something on here that brings in more money for x10hosting, then I'll focus my attention on that when I come here. I know it's against policy to tell users to click stuff, so just an answer to what you guys make the most on would do. ;)

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Also the intelitext links help out too:biggrin:

wgallt

Reaction score
Lol, inellitext - I'd rather spend an entire weekend filling out surveys :happysad:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We diversify the income to many different things, as you've listed them ;) What brings in the most generally changes week to week. On the main x10 page and through the sign-up process we use Google. On the hosted pages and on the forums we use Yahoo ads. This week Yahoo has been making the most. Last week, Google made the most.

-Corey

Zenax

Reaction score
so you are saying that the revnue, varies depending on how many people visit the main x10 website and how many people visit the forums? Is that correct?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Revenue is not steady at all. It changes daily. Some days we can make $3, somedays we can make $20. It depends on a lot of factors.

-Corey

Zenax

Reaction score
fair enough! as long as you make enough to keep urself in business then i am happy!

wgallt

Reaction score
But generally speaking, where is a users click the most valuable, what affiliate has the highest payout?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
wgallt said:
But generally speaking, where is a users click the most valuable, what affiliate has the highest payout?

Didn't Corey answer this already??

Corey said:
Revenue is not steady at all. It changes daily. Some days we can make $3, somedays we can make $20. It depends on a lot of factors.

wgallt

Reaction score
In his post he's saying how the current programs are performing. What I am asking is which of these offer the highest payout per click. Spartan said on the previous post that the promos seem to be the best. Is this correct?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd say Yahoo. Promos are the best but they require more work. For simple click action, Yahoo is the winner.

-Corey

Last edited:

cloud2se

Reaction score
Corey said:
I'd say Yahoo. Promos are the best but they require more work. For simple click action, Yahoo is the winner.

-Corey

I agree it was the YAHOO!:lockd: