What's your Occupation?

mikey2k3

Reaction score
Like what is your job?

I work with Convergys, and I work at Comcast.net brand being CSF.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Im CEO and President of BLNetworks.net and BLNetworks.us and a full time high school student..nothing big:p

Tastypoo

Reaction score
My "job" I guess is doing stuff for people at my school, like designing them a site or myspace layout or something stupid like that... I've only made like $100 from it this year.

jwystup

Reaction score
full time student at suny fredonia (major - compy info systems, 2nd major - management, minor - math), i work about 20+ hours a week at the food court at my school as a student leader (i get to be in charge of the student workers), i'm also designing a couple web pages

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Not working..
Just a student :D

Bonekhan

Reaction score
I am a graphic artist and web designer. I am currently attending high school, but I receive commissions from various people throughout the intraweb.

Cynical

Reaction score
blong4life said:
Im CEO and President of BLNetworks.net and BLNetworks.us and a full time high school student..nothing big:p
Umm... CEO = President :p. They are one in the same. If you are president, then you are the CEO. If you are the CEO, then you are the president... also I wouldn't count running your own web site a job ;).

I work for Hampden Country Club (here in my town) after school four to five days a week after high school, then I work around here as much as I possibly can in my free time :).

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Cynical said:
Umm... CEO = President :p. They are one in the same. If you are president, then you are the CEO. If you are the CEO, then you are the president... also I wouldn't count running your own web site a job ;).

I work for Hampden Country Club (here in my town) after school four to five days a week after high school, then I work around here as much as I possibly can in my free time :).

Ya i run a website and developing multiple open-soruce scripts...plus it is my job...im there about 6-8 hours a day....so i do:p