When logging in to phpmyadmin I cant see my databases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anusfaces199

Reaction score
Hola,
I was suspended for a month due to inactivity. I got my account unsuspended and now when I log into phpmyadmin I cant see my databases.
I know they were there because I used a link in my firefox history and managed to get them backed up that way. (meaning I used my history from when I was logged in to the same user who cant see my databases anymore and got access).

Have since deleted the databases to see if making anew would help, and no. I have databases but it always says 'No Databases'.

I read you were having problems with your update and can imagine how much hasstle it has been so no rush or anything.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Do you have any software using your databases such as Joomla etc? If so, do they have issues connecting to them?

anusfaces199

Reaction score
nope its just 1 empty database in there now which I cannot access to put things into it

It says only 'localhost' on phpmyadmin at the top and not my database name (I did add that user ya)

it jsut says No databases :/

EDIT: sorry I misread what you wrote, yes I have accessed the database with a swf (via php). But since deleted the database and tried to recreate it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.