Where has IPB v1.3 gone from fantasico

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
I've just got my account back and it seams that in fantastico IPB v1.3 inst there anymore is is going to be installed?! I found 1.2 in the Scripts Libery but where is 1.3 ?

--Trev

Richard

Reaction score
It has been removed from the newer versions of fantastico for good. I've got an old copy of 1.3.1 but I don't know if I still can use it.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Now this is why i should have backed up i only installed it the other day before it all went!

Richard

Reaction score
Wait a minute. What plan are you on because I still see it

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Argg everything starts well i get the site running fine then when i go to install the forum i cant! Hope admin can put 1.3 back in fantastico!

Richard

Reaction score
Maybe it might be ok to give you a copy of mine but we would need to check with one of the admins

Maurice

Reaction score
Seeker_952 said:
It has been removed from the newer versions of fantastico for good. I've got an old copy of 1.3.1 but I don't know if I still can use it.

Your allowed to use it for PERSONAL use, meaning, not giving it out or hosting it for someone else.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll check and see if I can get it back in, depending what server you are on it might be different.

-Corey

Maurice

Reaction score
I don't think you will have much problems with it, since IPS allows it to be in Fantastico.

Status
Not open for further replies.