where is my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mermade

Reaction score
after being emailed that i was suspended for inactivity i rectified this, but now my account is nowhere to be seen...

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
When did you "rectify" this, and how did you do it? If you didn't login to your forum account and then get yourself unsuspended before 14 days were up from the day it was suspended, then your account probably deleted itself.

mermade

Reaction score
thanks for answering. prior to this instance, on 6th nov i de-suspended my account to be told on the 8th it was suspended again. then on the 23rd unsuspended it. where does it say that a site can be deleted ? and how can i retrieve my files?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If you were unsuspended in the 23rd of this month, then that is a little weird that it's gone now. What was your cPanel username, when was the last time you logged into the forums before today, and did you actually see your site online on the 23rd after you unsuspended it?

From Nov. 8th to the 23rd is over 14 days of suspension. Did you see your account as active and see your site online after the unsuspension? It might have been in the deletion queue at the time you thought you unsuspended it on the 23rd.

Last edited:

mermade

Reaction score
sorry , but i don't know if my site was up in that period. my username is mermadeit@gmail.com. i logged in on the 23rd , and i would have done so after the original notification of suspension... thanks for looking into this

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm showing the account was indeed erased after being suspended, and that it was erased prior to the 23rd. The forum account exists which might be what you saw when you logged in, but there's no hosting attached to the account because it was removed. Unfortunately once the account was terminated, there's no way to recover anything that was on it as it was completely erased from the server.

mermade

Reaction score
thanks for that, but i don't understand why my account has been erased, and also without any notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.