Why am I suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leobettencourt40

Reaction score
i dont quite get it i'm always going to the forum, now i have a prensentation due to wednesday, how am 8i going to manage, please reply i need my account back in order to present my project, it's a final project for the course i'm taking, please post a quick reply

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The reason says that you've uploaded a shell script into your account. Shell scripts compromise the security of the servers so the account is permanently suspended.

leobettencourt40

Reaction score
tyvm for the quick reply
i'm kind of new at this what do you define as a shell script? i only use php, mysql, jquery but can you at least send me the files i've created and my mysql files, it's a really important issue because if don't have those specific files i won't finish my course. so i'm asking you please.
when you are available please aswer back, and thank you for your consideration

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Section 8 of x10hosting's Terms of Service ( http://x10hosting.com/terms ), which you agreed to upon signup by clicking the checkbox, states:

"If an account is suspended for a breach of the terms outlined above the account holder will immediately forfeit all rights to the account in question including access to any and all files and\or databases located within the account. x10Hosting is under no obligation to provide backups in full or partial to an account holder that has been suspended."

So you will not be receiving access to your files or databases for any reason. You should have kept your own backups.

Status
Not open for further replies.